For EuroPython 2016, we have created a new dedicated mobile app to support your conference experience.
We'd like to make use of the app to keep you updated by sending regular updates of the schedule, inform you of important announcements via push notifications and help you engage with your fellow attendees via the built-in activity stream:
Install the EuroPython 2016 mobile app
The app is available under name "EuroPython 2016" in the iOS and Android app stores:
EuroPython 2016 Mobile App
For other mobile platforms, we have a similar web application available. Simply point your browser to the following link:
EuroPython 2016 Mobile Web App
Please note that the web app only offers a subset of the features of the native apps.
Engage with the conference and its attendees
The mobile app gives you access to the conference schedule (even offline), helps you in planing your conference experience and provides a rich social engagement platform for all attendees.
You can create a profile within the app (or link this to your existing social accounts), share messages and photos, and easily reach out to other fellow attendees.
How to use the apps
Our app is based on the Attendify platform. These are a few resources we have available to help you navigate and use the app:
- Quick intro to the app (with links to feature documentation)
- Create a profile in the app: to create a profile, you have to sign up inside the app using email and password. The app will save these details for you, so you only have to enter these once. The profile can then be linked to LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ as you see fit and cross post your messages to these linked accounts.
- Message other attendees in private
- Taking notes and exporting these
- Search attendees by "Interests"
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Web page explaining the app structure (activity stream, private messages, bookmarks and alerts)
- PDF explaining the app basics (creation of profile, create personal schedule, post messages, rate and reviews sessions, add favorites and notes, access push notifications, reset password)
- Full up-to-date schedule
- Create your personal schedule
- Maps of the venues and the room layout (TBD)
- Socialize with other attendees using the activity stream (send messages, photos, etc.)
- In-app access to the EuroPython 2016 website
- Sponsor listings
- Speaker listings
- Watch Twitter updates and tweet right from within the app
- Contact other attendees directly from within the app
- Useful information (Contacts, CoC, FAQ, City Infos, etc.)
- Offline use (for the native apps)